4.8
Style and Design

I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision.My contact with Robby was utterly professional throughout and I really am most grateful to him and the team for helping me.

Robby is very prompt, trustworthy, knowledgeable and i definitely rate him HIGHLY EFFICIENT at his task and will definitely refer him or Elagoon.

Overall i am very pleased with the service i received and I have no issues giving future task to them and i am sure i will be satisfied with the work in future as well.

Keep up the good work guys!!

Review about: Elagoon Digital Web Development.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good commication.

Had an Experience with Elagoon Digital?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nudge N Notify Web Development Review Nudge N Notify "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..." Read more Themeforest - Website template full of bugs, money not being refunded. Themeforest "I bought a template from Themeforest (from Envato group) for my new website in the year 2013. My web developer started working on the template to customize it as per..." Read more Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Jdog Enterprises - J Dog Enterprises posted access to my home address on their revenge site Jdog Enterprises "J Dog Enterprises uses the abused to make money on the internet. They are part of a website called Dating Psychos, which allows hurt people to anonymously post anything about..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more