One of the guys from Elagoon Digital called my business as i run a furniture shop in Sydney and they sold me an E commerce site worth of 1869 AUD and they haven't delivered the project and Elagoon Digital has already charged me 500 AUD upfront which is gone in vein and they upload lot of fake posts in their Facebook page which they cant even deliver as i have trusted them and paid 300 AUD extra for Facebook promotion and they have shown me their Facebook page as Elagoon Digital which is again totally a fake page... and they will ask for more money once you start the project People don't trust them at all.. Avoid them simply if you want to save your money and time.

Regards,

Michael Clarke

Sydney

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1869. This person is overall dissatisfied with Elagoon Digital and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about elagoon digital e-commerce solutions at Elagoon Digital was fraud, scammers and money oriented Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elagoon Digital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Elagoon Digital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elagoon Digital?

Comments

elagoondigital
Bongaon, West Bengal, India #1123751

It seems that this is a fake review that has posted here to defame our company.We have conducted a thorough research of our database, but we could not find any client with this name.

If you are a genuine poster, then kindly provide us the details of the project for which you did not get the promised service.

We will try to find out what exactly has happened with the project.Please revert ASAP.

to elagoondigital #1306680

This company is spamming me and even hanging up on me for no reason... this company seems more fake than this review. Who calls people hanging up on them and then claims to be a legitimate business when the people you are calling come from a list that was gained illegally.