Style and Design

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY.

MOST REVIEWS ARE POSTED BY THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES.

I started working on a website project with this company. I gave them an initial deposit of $1,000. Duration of the project was supposed to be 2 months. They kept calling me to upsell on things that you don't need. They sold me on Google listings for $200 which I later found out that it is FREE. Initially they gave me a quote for $2000. halfway through the project they said they cannot complete it at that price and that they miscalculated and raised the budget to $4,000 and I agreed to it. Even after 6 months into the project I still don't have a completed first page. In the six months they went through three different project managers and I am without a website still. When you call for a refund or to get them to finish the project, they will not pick up, reply to your emails or call back. Do you want to see it for yourself? Try calling there listed phone numbers and it will never get through. When they call you, they always call you from a "private number". This way you can't get in touch with them.

They process money through their website such a way that you can't get the money back. Seems like the transaction is charged through offshore accounts so that YOU CANNOT GET A REFUND THROUGH YOUR BANK EITHER.

I also believe that they are using a fake address in California to gain business in the US.

Product or Service Mentioned: Elagoon Digital Web Development.

I didn't like: Poor quality work, Payment mode, Tele sales people attitude, Unreliable, Money oriented.

Comments