Style and Design

After I got a new domain, someone from Elagoon Digital called me again and again and offering web development. I refused many times. In Dec. 2017, they called me and emailed me about the Christmas special for web development. I was busy and cannot handle everything at that time. So I just agree to take a try. I have two website which linked together and new website would like to add database, while the existing doing the same function as before. ElagoonDigital people told me it is a small project and would complete in 3 weeks. But need initial payment and every stage need to pay them amount of money. But people goes vacation and wedding etc. While working on the programming part, they said it is much harder than initial requirement. And need much more money for this project.

It already three month now. I am giving up what I paid, but want American Companies be aware of this India Fraud Company claiming can do everything and after get your initial pay and work only cosmetic design and asking pay next step, but for real programming, they will be asking much more and let you stop and they took your money and go away.

Here are the contact information they use.

Sandra Johnson

Accounts Manager | Elagoon Digital

Australia: +61 730887299 | New Zealand: +64 42807490

United Kingdom: +44 1518080773 | Ireland: +353 14402532

USA: +1 4692943889 | Canada: +1 4692297422

Email: sandra.johnson@elagoondigital.com ED-logo

In this new wave of technology, you can't do it all yourself, you have to form alliances. - Carlos Slim Helu

Product or Service Mentioned: Elagoon Digital Web Development.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Unreliable, Service and commitment.

• Elagoon Digital India